NEMS System Settings Tool (SST)¶
NEMS SST requires NEMS Linux 1.3+
Gone are the days of manually editing your Nagios resource.cfg file.
NEMS SST provides a web-based GUI to allow easy configuration of system settings such as SMTP server settings.
To access NEMS SST, click Configuration→NEMS System Settings Tool.
To login, use your NEMS username and password as configured during nems-init.
Beginning in NEMS Linux 1.5, NEMS SST features the ability to change the background on some NEMS screens.
Background Selection allows you to select from the following:
- Daily Image (default) - Load a new image every day.
- Daily Color - Load a new background base color every day, based on the color pallet of the daily image.
- NEMS Legacy - Classic server room image from NEMS Linux 1.4.
- Custom Color - Choose your own base color to use for the background.
- Upload Image - Upload your own preferred wallpaper image.
Blur Background Selection allows you to add a blur effect to background images:
- Slight Blur will add a subtle Gaussian blur to the background image.
- Medium Blur will add a more pronounced blur to the background image.
- Heavy Blur will blur the background image so heavily that only the color scheme of the image is recognizable.
You can turn it on and off again. (Placeholder for a ref in TV Dashboard page)