Check Command: check_win_users¶
Check the count of users on a Windows server based on a query.
Valid Query Options¶
- List all users:
status like '%'
- Show users where the Status is OK:
- Show usernames that contains the string “EX”:
name like '%EX%'
- Show usernames that start with the string “Admin”:
name like 'Admin%'
- Show usernames that end with the string “test”:
name like '%test'
- Show users whose full name contains the String “Exchange”:
fullname like '%Exchange%'
- Show users that belong to the Domain called “TEST”:
- Show users where a password is not required:
- Show users that belong to the Domain called “TEST” and that where a password is not required:
PasswordRequired!='True' AND Domain='TEST'
- Show users that do not belong to the Domain called “TEST”:
- Show users that have local accounts: